Sunday, June 13, 2010

A new chapter

Entering year 3 is very thrilling but at the same time very scary. Thinking that i'm going to face a patient very very soon, is a very heart-throbbing situation. What will I do? Am I capable of doing it?

Last week we did a competency test, and I almost entirely did the wrong things in my work and diagnosis. Thankfully we will have loads of other test throughout this month before we had our hands on a real patient. Hopefully it goes well.

Then we had a seminar held at the faculty, and that was a good break for us from our emotional stress and worse thoughts of what to come.

After this 2 week, there would be a lot of work being done throughout this year. No more lying here and there talking and daydreaming. With my budget running out on books, I might as well read them off as much as it worth. No more letting them dusting away on the shelves like I used to during the past years.

Be prepared for anything to come!


New goal for this year: limit my shopping expenses~

during clinical attachment

No comments:

 
blogger template by arcane palette