Friday, November 28, 2008

Reviving..

It has been a week now I’m at home, having my break. After finishing the two novel I had borrowed from my friend, I could see now what damaged it had made on me. Thinking back those countless, sleepless nights I went through, even for only 3 days, it felt I have wasted the whole break on it. Yet I thirst for more of it. The whole content of the book has entirely oppose on what I believes. It had lifted me from reality into a fantasy, a fantasy that will not happen, as it is only a fairy tale made by those people in one of their reason to manipulate and mislead us muslims to the right path. I should have not let myself into those traps, however I had frequently plunged myself into it with my own will. How weak I have become. I’m ashamed of myself. Often I had revived from it, but I would then constantly fall back into those dark holes that had always been waiting for me or anyone to enter. How I had dwelled in it. But I will not give up the fight, as I knew my purpose, the reason I’m still breathing still this moment, is for Islam, my Deen needs me…it will not be easy…..as jihad in oneself is the most greatest iman, and i will fight and conquer for that iman as best as i could.

2 comments:

Zahrah Yunos said...

slm nisah...
bace buku pe la tu smpi jd cmni..
heheheh...

nysah said...

huhuhu...

 
blogger template by arcane palette