Tuesday, June 10, 2008

i have stray too far~

I was very stunned by the comment she gave me.

This morning as I look through all my emails, I noticed that I have one comment from her. When I read it, I felt like everything in the world had tumble upon me. She wrote ‘ A girl who had gone trough tarbiyah all her life shouldn’t be doing this..’.
I know it was no big deal but for a person like me, I shouldn’t have.
She was right. Maybe after I had finished school, I had really changed. I didn’t go to any function that often, didn’t attend halaqoh that frequent. I had befriend with much more different friend than I had before back school. I had been exposed to a different lifestyle, different way of thinking..
Her comment had me realize that I need to make an end to it all. I need to changed back now. No, I need to be even better..

No comments:

 
blogger template by arcane palette