Friday, August 7, 2009

New history

The mid sem break is almost over now. Almost a week staying at home, it was quite a relieve to be away from all the hectic work in campus.

Now, in 2 days time I we’ll be going back to campus. Don’t know want will awaits me there..

For almost 2 months being a 2nd year students, A lot had happen. With new subjects to be learned along with dozens of programs in the weekends, it had been a handful.

1st we move in to a new home in the 16th floor. Only dental students stay in that floor. We got even more closer than we had ever been. The B16-03 was the loudest , often we heard their voice from our house and there always seems to be a function going on there. The most frequent unit to be visited among the 3 units. Whereas for me, I’m happy to be in my home~

Then, the juniors came along. They were enthusiastic, well, at least the boys were. We had held the orientation week for them and hope they like it.

Moving on, there was the family day. Located at sg Lepoh. Yes, a river, a river which I am dreaded to go near to. Luckily there was no activities done in the river and the weather was quite fine that day which is not wet. The activities were interesting and at least we got to know the juniors even better, even thought I had repeatedly call out their names incorrectly (-_-)

2 weeks afterwards we had our mid exams. I think the worse would be Optech’s paper. The questions were so simple that we didn’t even bother to read about it in the lecture notes, or to be more precisely, I had lose the notes and didn’t even remember if it really had existed. Maybe we had mistaken it for microb’s notes…huh (-_-)

Well, I guess we all just have to brace ourselves for the outcomes of our mid results..

Korom…that’s all from me, till next time.

No comments:

 
blogger template by arcane palette